Our thoughts and prayers with our all-time heroes – the Health Care Professionals
NANMMA hosted a Health Care Webinar on Sunday, March 29th, at 4 pm EST. The subject of the webinar is COVID-19 Prevention and Health Care Tips for the Community.
Listen to NANMMA Health Care Webinar on Covid-19 Pandemic held on March 29, 2020. You may listen to each topic by clicking on the desired topic.
- Introduction – Dr. Moideen Moopen, FL, USA (01:28)
- Prevention – Dr. Unni Mooppan, NY, USA (3:08) Self Assessment- Dr. Nigil Haroon, ON, Canada (10:29)
- Adult and family care at home – Dr. Faisal Manthodi, PA, USA (18:50)
- Child Care at home – Dr. T.O Shanavas, VA, USA (30:50)
- Cardiac patients and COVID-19 – Dr. Shelby Kutty, MD, USA (37:07)
- Hospital Care Awareness – Dr. Shajla Ajas, NJ, USA (42:43)
- Mental Health: Merging spirituality and science during trying times – Dr. Shabbir Amanullah, ON, Canada (54:45)
- Q&A – with the Panel – (1:06:00)
Presentation (click here to download) used during the webinar – NANMMA Health Care Webinar on Covid-19 Session 1