Hope this message finds you in good health and esteemed spirit.
As social distancing has become a reality, many are trying to figure out how to stay connected with friends, family, and community. NANMMA would like to extend its infrastructure to its community for hosting such happy hours. Each NANMMA Regional Delegate (NRD) is entitled to a NANMMA account on its Google platform.
Thanks to Google’s generosity during this time of trial and tribulation, each NRD may host such virtual happy hours in her/his community to keep them connected using Hangouts Meet video-conferencing capabilities. There is no need to wait for a conference line to be available to use it.
The capabilities include:
- Each Regional Delegate (NRD) can have their own meeting account and host meeting any time
- Video Conferencing via the web or mobile app
- Dial out others from the conference to include them into the call
- Larger meetings for up to 250 participants per call
- Record meetings to Google Drive to share with those who can’t attendVideo Conferencing via the web or mobile app
How to start a meeting?
1. Goto meet.google.com
2. Login with your NANMMA email address
3. Start or join a meeting
4. Share the meeting details to others OR dial the person from the meeting for them to join.
How to see everyone in Google/Hangout Meet? Use this Chrome extension – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-meet-grid-view/bjkegbgpfgpikgkfidhcihhiflbjgfic?hl=en-US
Helpful Link – Hangouts Meet cheat sheet
How to get your NRD account set up with NANMMA?
Contact your representative
- Executive Director for Asset & Membership – Ajmal Cholassery: 2016162318
- Executive Director for Asset & Membership – Shamnad Shaffi: 2894041462
- Executive Director for Infrastructure Support – Sihab KV: 9252979517
Please provide the following details when you contact them
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current Email Address
- Preferred email address at nanmmaonline.org
Stay safe! Connect Virtually!