* A request for Kerala *
Sub: Kerala is hit with the massive flood for a second consecutive year. NANMMA is requesting your help to help Kerala
Torrential rains, gusty winds, and huge landslides are causing a trail of destruction in Kerala, the southern state of India yet again this year. As you know, Kerala was recovering from a 100-year flood of last year and all the recovery/rebuild efforts are stalled as the state has to focus on relief again.
*Take a break, donate now*
1. LaunchGood: https://www.launchgood.com/project/nanmma__kerala_flood_disaster_relief__2019#!/
2. Paypal : email@example.com
3. Zelle Transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org (and fill out this Google form https://forms.gle/doKDxWpgKLcu1mG56 with details)
4. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ajeeth.karedath/posts/1126359364418245
for more details, visit members page – https://americanmalayaleemuslims.com/2019/08/let-our-support-flow-to-kerala/
For many, life has moved to emergency shelters opened across the North and Central regions of the state due to this natural calamity. They had everything until the disaster taking away their beautiful homes, vehicles, and livelihoods. A disaster of this magnitude can wipe off savings of a lifetime for many individuals in this beautiful coastal state. Several reports indicate people witnessed their loved ones being engulfed by mudslides. As of this writing, 89 people have been killed, hundreds are missing and more than 250,000 have been displaced.
The North American Network of Malayalee Muslim Associations (NANMMA) has kick-started its relief work with the help of other NGO organizations and other non-profit institutions back in Kerala. NANMMA is re-launching this campaign to help the emergency shelters, hospitals, seniors, and small children who are the victims of this disaster.
We are working diligently to make sure our help and support will reach the most affected areas such as Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram & Idukki.
Join us! Please contribute and spread the word!
If you have questions or would like to know more about how you can help, please leave a message and one of our volunteers will reach out to you soon!
NANMMA is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization. Your contribution could be tax-deductible.
This is what you can do if you are in North America
1. Please spread the word and urge your friends and colleagues to support Kerala
2. Please do any amount of donation in our campaigns link with your kids’ names and teach them the cause we are taking care of
3. Please do local fundraisings in your groups, Carnivals and Community Picnics to do fundraising.
4. Please reach out to Please spread the word and urge your friends and colleagues to support Kerala
5. For any questions, Please reach out to :
UA Naseer (516)225-1502
Mahboob (609)433-1132 or send an email to reliefproposal@nanmmaonline .org .