Alhamdulillah, we were able to collect $200,000 by September 19, 2018. We had support from NANMMA and larger community members including masjids from all over the US.
In phase 1 we were able to perform the following tasks:
- Contributed to CM Relief Fund
- Painting work – Parakkadavu School
- Utensils Distributions – Palisseri SNDP High School
- Dress and Utensils Distribution – Aluva Desom
- Pressure Cooker Distribution – Kodungallur
- Dress and Utensils Distribution – Maajali Colony Aluva
- Relief Kit Distribution – Alappuzha
Our partners who helped in Phase 1 are:
- ARISE Aluva, Ernakulam
- Haritha Youvanam, Palakkad & Thrissur
- Blood4Life, Alappuzha
Thank you, local groups and volunteers, across the country!
Insha Allah, we are in the process of planning Phase 2 and look forward to your continued support.
During the second phase, we will focus more on home rebuilding/employment support activities. The phase 2 would help families who have no means to reconstruct or buy new homes.
Some pictures from the field in Phase 1: